Principles (You & Us)
The PrinciplesYou assessment, which you can also take in PrinciplesUs, is a best-in-class personality assessment developed by investor and entrepreneur, Ray Dalio, and leading psychometricians Dr. Adam Grant, Dr. Brian Little, and Dr. John Golden.
It helps you:
Why should I take an assessment?
Accurate self-knowledge is the key to building meaningful relationships — whether at work or in life. The PrinciplesYou assessment gives rich, comprehensive insights into what you’re really like and how you might interact with others. Results will show three key pieces of information:
- The Archetypes you’re most like, including your tendencies, talents, and opportunities for growth.
- An in-depth report that shows how you prefer to think, engage, and apply yourself across 17 core dimensions of your personality.
- Tailored insights on how your results apply to real-life situations, so you can see your tendencies in action and get the right guidance to help you achieve your goals.
For a deeper understanding of your assessment results and what they mean, see HERE.
To learn more about the research and development of the assessment, click HERE.
Empower employees to learn more about themselves.
Improve relationships and communications by exploring similarities and differences.
Reflect as a group to understand how to optimize your differences.
PrinciplesUs enables a deeper understanding of people, how they interact, and how they can work more effectively together.
The tools promote:
- Clear communication
- A way to make the most of different perspectives
- A culture of continuous development to unlock peak performance.
Build trust and unlock team performance through a facilitated workshop.
The PrinciplesUs Team Building Workshop is a hands-on experience that gives you a rich picture of your team’s dynamics and how to interact most effectively to achieve shared goals. The Workshop is anchored by the Principles assessment which provides the foundation for the participants’ learning of how they can collaborate with others more effectively by understanding and appreciating personality differences.
Workshops are great for:
- Building team trust
- Finding team strengths
- Unlocking team performance