Guiding Successful Financial Advisors on the Essential Principles to Creating Clients for Life and Mastering Client Retention
Creating Lifetime Clients for Financial Advisors
Other than finding new clients, the biggest challenge most advisors face is attrition of their current book of business. This typically happens due to death or your client bonding with a new advisor at a networking event. However, this ONLY happens when an advisor didn’t provide enough VALUE. Value to a client is more than financial transactions. They hire advisors to ensure quality of life, for the rest of their lives – and when advisors focus on only the money – it isn’t enough.
There are Four Proven Principles that when followed consistently will develop deep relationships and clients for life:
1. Aligning Client Goals with Client Values
While most advisors focus on financial goals, in order to create loyal clients for life, it is foundational to align their goals and values BEFORE ever beginning to address solutions.
2. Framing Their Future
Facilitating a proven process that guides clients to get their financial house in order and keeping their life goals at the center of the plan.
3. Instilling Confidence
No matter what happens, your clients will be comfortable knowing that their future is secure. This is done through a very disciplined approach to developing, implementing and maintaining their financial plan.
4. Free Up Mental Space and Time
For most, they are so focused on money that their quality of life is sacrificed. Being able to free up mental space and time for your clients
is what makes them raving fans who would never think of leaving you. When you can provide the quality of life they long for, they are clients for life.
In this Client Attraction & Retention coaching program you will learn:
- How the regulatory changes that began in 2008 are impacting your clients’ future
- The Impact of a Clearly Stated Methodology, Framework, and Process
- Why Being disciplined about Applying a Process Each and Every Time will Revolutionize Your Business
- To Instill Confidence in Your Clients by Aligning Values and Goals
- Ways to Develop an Ideal Client Profile Based on Behaviors, not Money
- What it Means to Deliver Truly Comprehensive Financial Planning
- How Creating an Ideal Calendar and Matrix that Includes Client Meetings for the Upcoming Year will Impact Your Business
- The Importance of Great Listening Skills and Understand How to Implement What You’ve Learned
- The Power of Formulating, Living, and Regularly Updating Your Own Life Operating System
- Why Having a Mentor and a Coach is Foundational
The Missing Piece That Creates Clients For Life:
Free Up Mental Space and Time for Your Clients
For most, they are so focused on money that their quality of life is sacrificed. Being able to free up mental space and time for your clients is what makes them truly happy. When you can provide the quality of life they long for, they are clients for life.
This has led to:
• Very loyal clients who will not leave you
• Clients and Centers of Influence (Attorney’s and CPAs) who refer prospects willing to pay a $10,000 fee with a 70+% acceptance rate