If you are a minor, please remember to ALWAYS check with your parents before you send anything to us online or otherwise.
Profiles, Screen Names, Passwords, and Security
To take advantage of the interactive features of our websites, you will be required to register as a member. As part of the registration, you will be able to create a profile with an associated screen name based on information and preferences you provide us.
- Do not use your real name, or the real name of any one related to you in selecting your screen name.
- If you are a minor, please don’t share any other personal information about yourself anywhere on our websites, such as your real name, social security number, physical address, or phone number.
If you are a person under the age of 13 (a “child”), registration also requires a true, valid email address of a parent or guardian, to notify parents or guardians of a child’s completion of the registration process.
- not to use your real name, or the real name of any one related to you in selecting your screen name to register as a member;
- that you will only register as a member with a true, valid email address for a parent or guardian;
- to let us know of any changes to such email address;
- not to use anyone else’s screen name or email address to access the games and other interactive features of our websites;
- to safeguard your screen name, password, and any email address you provide, and to take responsibility for all activity on the member account; and
- to notify us immediately by clicking here if you find out that someone else is using your screen name, email address, or member account without your permission
We do not guarantee that any information you provide will not be intercepted by a third party during transmission over any public networks or otherwise. You bear the risk of communicating with us electronically and we are not responsible for any resulting loss or damage.
Using the Content on Our Websites
We have created and compiled the content on our websites for your information and use. This information is not intended to replace or modify the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition. Please remember that the information and content, in the absence of a visit with a health care professional, must be considered as an informational/educational service only and is not designed to replace a physician’s independent judgment about the appropriateness of risks of a procedure or condition for a given patient.
The content on our websites (including, but not limited to, characters, logos, graphics, illustrations, website layout and design, text, stories, images, audio and video, software, and images, files, or data incorporated in the software or generated by the software) is owned, controlled, or licensed by or to us. It is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws and rights throughout the world. You may only use the content for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, post, upload, transmit, adapt, modify or create derivative works of or from, publicly display or perform, or in any way exploit any content on our websites, unless you first request and obtain written permission from the owner of such content. If we choose to grant you additional rights to our content, you agree not to change or delete any proprietary notice on the content.
You may not use the name “Ideal Life 360, LLC” or any mark, logo, or trade name owned or used by Ideal Life 360, LLC International Pte Ltd in any medium whatsoever, unless you first request and obtain written permission from us.
We retain all right, title, and interest in our websites and any content, features, products, or services offered on them, including any and all intellectual property rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted.
To request additional rights to content on our websites, please contact us by clicking here with all specifics necessary for us to consider and respond to your request.
Materials Posted on Our Websites
We do not endorse, control, or assume any responsibility, or liability for any content or materials you or others submit, post, or share on or through our websites, including any screen names, photos, graphics, ideas, images, creative works, and text. By participating and interacting with our websites, posting a message, or sending us your thoughts, you (and, if you’re a child, your parents) are telling us that we can use or publish your screen name or repeat and use your message. We can use such information in any way we want, anywhere, even in an advertisement.
If you are a minor, please remember to ALWAYS check with your parents before you send anything to us.
By posting, sharing or otherwise providing any such materials, you agree to grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to:
- use, modify, copy, distribute, and publicly perform and display any such materials and content, with or without attribution of your screen name, in whole or in part, throughout the universe in any and all media, now known or hereinafter devised, alone, or together as part of other material of any kind or nature, including without limitation, for commercial use, advertising, and promotional purposes;
- publish your screen name with such materials; and
- give or transfer these rights to others.
You also represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant these rights and that the use and publication of the content does not violate or infringe the rights of any third party or breach any law, including if such materials contain the name, voice, likeness or image of any individual.
We retain the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content and materials posted on our websites. We may, at our sole discretion, remove any materials and content that you or others post, share or otherwise provide to our websites at any time without notice.
If you believe that any materials or content on our websites violates or infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please contact us by clicking here. You may be asked to provide additional information and follow additional procedures for us to act on your complaint.
From time to time, Ideal Life 360, LLC may offer you the chance to win prizes on the Site (“Sweepstakes”), or may automatically enter you in such Sweepstakes as a benefit of Ideal Life 360, LLC membership. Sweepstakes are provided subject to rules posted on the Site in connection with each particular Sweepstakes.
Unsolicited Ideas and Feedback
Neither we nor our employees accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including those for new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, marketing plans, or product names. The purpose of this policy is to avoid any potential misunderstandings or disputes if our offerings or strategies seem similar to ideas that you submitted to us.
If you choose to send us your ideas anyway, through our websites or otherwise, you agree that:
- your ideas automatically become our property, without any compensation to you;
- we can commercialize these ideas and use them for any purpose and in any way; and
- we can give and transfer these ideas to others.
You also represent and warrant that such ideas are your original ideas and that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant us rights to them, as described above.
You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile, derive code or materials from, or capture any source, scripts, layouts, design, metadata, or other information accessible through our websites (including, without limitation, data packets transmitted to and from our websites), or analyze, decipher, “sniff”, derive code or materials from any packet stream to our from our websites, or attempt any of the foregoing. You expressly waive any legal rights you may have to do any of the foregoing, including any claim that such activities constitute “fair use” or are for “interoperability purposes” under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Further, in using our websites, you may not:
- conduct or solicit illegal or other activity that in any way harms us or any of our affiliates and business partners;
- post, email, message, or otherwise make available through the website, any content that
- incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence,
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason,
- is illegal or violates any laws, including laws related to adult activities and content, child pornography, criminal activities, gambling, and drugs, or
- promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated music or videos or computer programs, or links to such materials;
- engage in commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or the buying or selling of “virtual” items, without our prior written permission;
- disguise the origin of any message, communication, or transmittal you send to us through our websites;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access our websites, or copy any content or information on our websites;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our websites or any related networks or systems by hacking, password “mining”, or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of, our websites or any related networks or systems;
- modify or reroute or attempt to reroute our websites;
- link to our websites from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”);
- utilize framing, squeeze back, overlay or other techniques to enclose or display our websites or any content on our websites, with any other software or content of a third party; or
- take any action that places a disproportionately large load on our websites or any related networks or systems.
All content posted on this site is the responsibility of the party posting such content. Participation on this site by a party does not imply endorsement of any other party’s content, products, or services.
CONTENT SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. (See Medical Disclaimer).
The product information provided on this site is intended only for residents of the United States. Products identified on this site may have different product labeling and disclosure requirements in different countries.
This Ideal Life 360, LLC site contains content from credible sources representing different points of view. Ideal Life 360, LLC may display certain content to users based on the geographic location of the user. Certain contributors on the Ideal Life 360, LLC site pay money or provide other value to Ideal Life 360, LLC in exchange for placement and/or additional messaging within the Ideal Life 360, LLC site.
Ideal Life 360, LLC has created and compiled the content on its websites for your information and use. This information is not intended to replace or modify the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition. Please remember that the information and content, in the absence of a visit with a health care professional, must be considered as an informational/educational service only and is not designed to replace a physician’s independent judgment about the appropriateness of risks of a procedure or condition for a given patient.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe any content on our site is infringing upon your copyright please send a copyright infringement notification to Ideal Life 360, LLC’s Designated Agent in accordance with the terms below.
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication. To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent via email by clicking here.
In order to be effective, the notice must substantially include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
We may give notice to our users by means of a general notice on any of our websites, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below.
To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which Ideal Life 360, LLC is located, and that you will accept service of process from the claimant.
Electronic Notices and Communications
By visiting our websites or sending us email, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us electronically, you agree that:
- we may communicate with you electronically by email, or as appropriate, by posting general notices on our websites;
- all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we send you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing; and
- any notices are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any electronic communication as described above
Our websites may contain:
- references to names, marks, data, content, products, or services of third parties;
- links to third-party websites; and
- descriptions of services and products provided by third parties.
If you choose to deal with third parties, you agree that you have a direct relationship with them and are solely responsible for any such dealings. If you have concerns with any third-party website, please address them with the administrator of that website.
Our websites are for entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantee about the accuracy or reliability of the content, materials, features, and services on our websites.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITES OR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, FEATURES, OR SERVICE ON THEM WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, PROVIDE YOU WITH SPECIFIC RESULTS, OR BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, FEATURES, AND SERVICES ON OUR WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND SATISFACTORY QUALITY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE OR MISUSE OF THE CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITES AND FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL LAWS APPLICABLE TO SUCH USE.
YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW THAT PRECLUDE OR LIMIT THE EXCLUSION AND DISCLAIMERS ABOVE.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THEM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUES, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW THAT PRECLUDE OR LIMIT THE EXCLUSION AND DISCLAIMERS ABOVE.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY OF THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITES, OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THEM, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING OUR WEBSITES.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Without limiting any other rights and remedies available to us, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without prior notice, to end your access to our websites or block your future access to our websites for any reason.
These remedies are in addition to any other remedies we may have at law or in equity.
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of our websites, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules.
YOU AGREE TO EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION BY AND VENUE IN THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS SITTING IN NSW, AUSTRALIA. YOU ALSO WAIVE ANY OBJECTIONS TO SUCH JURISDICTION OR VENUE.