Crust Cooking Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9-inch round baking pan with coconut oil.
- Pour crust mixture into pan.
- Press the mixture until there is an even later filling the entire pan.
- Bake for ~30 min.
- Remove from oven and cool for 30 min.
- Squeeze half lemon on chicken.
- Season with pinch of salt.
- Bake chicken breast at 425 degrees for 15-25 min.
- Boil small pot of water. Cut broccoli into pieces and add to boiling water. Cook until tender. Drain and let cool.
- Dice onion, pepper, and garlic.
- Lightly grease a saute pan with remaining coconut oil.
- Place onions, pepper, and mushrooms in pan and cook on medium heat for a few minutes until onions are lightly brown.
- Take crust and cover evenly with 1/2 cup of marinara sauce. Add pesto to the center.
- Add veggies and chicken breast toppings
- Sprinkle cheese evenly and bake at 350 degrees for 20–30 min. until cheese is slightly melted.
- Allow to cool, enjoy!