Practice Revolution Year of Coaching 1-on-1 (By Invitation only)
Practice Revolution One on One Coaching: Creating Lifetime Clients for Financial Advisors
By invitation only. 1 year program, 2 – 90 minute sessions/month
- You will receive online access to the entire Practice Revolution online course
- Personalized implementation of growth exercises to your practice
- Individual Review of your practice, and feedback to take it to the next level
- Focus on your implementation
Other than cultivating new clients, the biggest challenge most advisors face is attrition of their current book of business. And this typically happens due to death, or your client bonding with a new advisor. This typically only happens when an advisor didn’t provide enough value. Value to a client is more than financial transactions. They hire advisors to ensure quality of life, for the rest of their lives – and when we focus on the money only – it isn’t enough. Learn how to take your practice to the next level!
There are Four Proven Principles that when followed consistently will develop deep relationships and clients for life.
- Aligning Client Goals with Client Values – While most advisors focus on financial goals, in order to create loyal clients for life, it is foundational to align all their goals before even talking about investments and insurance.
- Framing Their Future – Facilitating a proven process that guides clients to get their financial house in order, keeping their life goals at the center of the plan.
- Instilling Confidence – No matter what happens, your clients will be comfortable knowing that their future is secure. This is done through a very disciplined approach to development, implementation and maintenance of a solid plan without deviation.
- Free Up Mental Space and Physical Space, and Time – For most, they are so focused on money that their quality of life is sacrificed. Being able to free up mental and physical space, and time for your clients is what makes them loyal, raving fans. When you can provide the quality of life they long for, they are clients for life.
To learn more about the impact you, as a financial advisor can have on your clients, I invite you to explore:
- How the regulatory changes that began in 2008 are impacting your clients’ futures
- The Impact of a Clearly Stated Methodology, Framework, and Process.
- Why Being Disciplined about Applying a Process Each and Every Time will Revolutionize Your Business
- To Instill Confidence in Your Clients by Aligning Life and Money Goals
- Ways to Develop an Ideal Client Profile Based on Behaviors not Money
- What it Means to Deliver Truly Comprehensive Planning
- How Creating an Ideal Calendar and Matrix that Includes Client Meetings for the Upcoming Year will Impact Your Business
- The Importance of Great Listening Skills and Understand How to Implement What You’ve Learned
- The Power of Formulating, Living, and Regularly Updating Your Own Life Operating System
- Why Having a Mentor and a Coach is Foundational
The KEY: Free Up Mental and Physical Space, and Time – For most, they are so focused on money that their quality of life is sacrificed. Being able to free up mental and physical space,and time for your clients is what positions you as indispensable and create deep loyalty. When you can provide the quality of life they long for, they are clients for life.
This will lead to very loyal clients…who refer prospects willing to pay significant fees for comprehensive advice with an extremely high acceptance rate !
Transform the future of your business today!
Out of stock