Organic Blueberry Pancakes
Healthy breakfast trend. Thin gluten-free pancakes with banana, blueberries, goji berries, sesame, and chia seeds.
5 large eggs (egg whites only)
3 stevia packets
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 c. blueberries
- Crack eggs, remove yolks, and beat egg whites.
- Mix stevia, 1/2 tbsp cinnamon, and blueberries in a bowl with the egg whites.
- Coat small frying pan with coconut oil.
- Pour mixture into pan and cook on low for 2-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 1-3 minutes on the opposite side.
- Serve and enjoy!